- Heavy alcohol intake is a risk factor for esophageal squamous cell carcinoma among middle-aged men: A case-control and simulation study
NAOKO KUMAGAI et al, 2013 CrossRef
- Epidemiology of Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma.
Christian C Abnet et al, 2018, Gastroenterology CrossRef
- Alcohol consumption and corresponding factors: A novel perspective on the risk factors of esophageal cancer
QIAO PENG et al, 2016 CrossRef
- Alcohol Consumption as a Risk Factor for Esophageal Adenocarcinoma in North China
Jun Chen et al, 2011, Tohoku J. Exp. Med. CrossRef
- Revisit of an unanswered question by pooled analysis of eight cohort studies in Japan: Does cigarette smoking and alcohol drinking have interaction for the risk of esophageal cancer?
Isao Oze et al, 2019, Cancer Med CrossRef
- Health risk behaviors among high school and university adolescent students
Christina Tsitsimpikou et al, 2018, Exp Ther Med CrossRef
- TLR4 promoter rs1927914 variant contributes to the susceptibility of esophageal squamous cell carcinoma in the Chinese population.
Jiaying Li et al, 2021, PeerJ CrossRef