- Targeting the Interplay between Epithelial-to-Mesenchymal-Transition and the Immune System for Effective Immunotherapy.
Rama Soundararajan et al, 2019, Cancers (Basel) CrossRef
- Programmed Death–Ligand 1 and Vimentin: A Tandem Marker as Prognostic Factor in NSCLC
Julien Ancel et al, 2019, Cancers CrossRef
- Theoretical Substantiation of Personalized (Target) Therapy of Testicular Germ Cell Tumors
S. M. Potapov et al, 2020, Ukr. ž. med. bìol. sportu CrossRef
- The Mechanisms of PD-L1 Regulation in Non-Small-Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC): Which Are the Involved Players?
Giuseppe Lamberti et al, 2020, Cancers CrossRef
- Reversal of Chemotherapy Resistance to Cisplatin in NSCLC by miRNA-195-5p via Targeting the FGF2 Gene
Hao Wang et al, 2021, PGPM CrossRef
- Clinical Impact of the Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition in Lung Cancer as a Biomarker Assisting in Therapeutic Decisions
Julien Ancel et al, 2020, Cells Tissues Organs CrossRef
Eric Lewis et al, 2022 CrossRef