Terms and Conditions
1.Use of the website
1.1 What you can do:
- view, print or download an insubstantial amount of content from the website for your own personal non-commercial use
1.2 What you can't do without our (The Spandidos Publications company) prior written permission
- copy, display, distribute, modify, publish, reproduce, store, transmit, post, translate or derive works from the content of the website
- sell, rent, distribute or license any content of the website
- systematically retrieve content from the website to create a collection, compilation, database or directory
- make available part of the website
- use any part of the website for commercial purposes
- use images separately to any accompanying text
- use the website for fraudulent purposes
2 Linking to the website
You may publish a link to the website if the link does not state or imply endorsement by Spandidos Publications and is not detrimental to our reputation.
3 External links
The website contains links to third-party websites. Spandidos Publications is not responsible for the content or availability of these external websites.
4 Registration, account details
4.1 Registered users
- must keep their registration information up to date
- are responsible for everything done with their account
- should report any suspicion of misuse of the account
4.2 Registered users must not
- have more than one registration per person
- impersonate another person
- disclose their password
- allow others to use their account
- use another person's account
- re-register if we suspend, terminate or prevent their registration
- provide incorrect details
4.3 What we (Spandidos Publications Ltd) can do:
- terminate, suspend and/or prevent registration
5 Subscription and submission
Subscriptions are valid for a year (12 issues) and are not refundable or automatically renewed. Prices of subscriptions and publication are as shown on the invoice.
Delivery dates are estimates only and Spandidos Publications is not liable for late delivery.
7 Maintenance of website
Spandidos Publications aims to keep the website available for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week and to maintain saved data. Spandidos Publications is not liable for lost, altered or corrupted information or unavailability of the website.
8 Disclaimers and liability
Spandidos Publications does not guarantee and is not liable for
- the operation of website being uninterrupted and error-free
- the server and website being free of viruses and harmful components
- the accuracy, completeness, reliability, availability, suitability, quality and non-infringement of content of the website
All warranties, express or implied, are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Spandidos Publications has no liability for any damage or loss, however it arises, from the use of or inability to use the website or its content, or any action taken as result of using the website. The content is for information purposes only and is not advice.
9 About these Terms and Conditions
If any part of these Terms and Conditions is found to be unlawful, this does not affect the validity of the remainder of the Terms and Conditions. Spandidos Publications reserves the right to change or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. Please check here for any modifications.