About Spandidos Publications
Spandidos Publications was founded in 1992 and has developed into a leading publishing group in the biomedical sciences field. Spandidos Publications is the 3rd largest publisher in the world in the field of oncology and 5th in the field of molecular medicine based on the Web of Science ISI ranking. We currently publish eight journals: International Journal of Molecular Medicine, International Journal of Oncology, Molecular Medicine Reports, Oncology Reports, Experimental and Therapeutic Medicine, Oncology Letters, Biomedical Reports and Molecular and Clinical Oncology.
All journals published by Spandidos Publications maintain the highest standards of quality and the members of their Editorial Boards are world-renowned scientists. The company currently employs more than 100 employees and has offices based in Athens and London and receives high quality submissions from authors worldwide, including Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa.
Our main aim is to facilitate scientific communication in a clear, concise and objective manner, while striving to provide prompt publication of original works of high quality.
The group has held more than 20 conferences in the fields of oncology and molecular medicine. Our conferences are organised on an annual basis with the aim of encouraging scientific communication and clarity, and to aid the development of international collaboration between established and expanding research groups around the world.
Spandidos Publications is a member of several industry organizations, including the Association of Learned and Professional Society Publishers (ALPSP) and the Publishers International Linking Association (CrossRef). We are a member of the Counting Online Usage of Networked Electronic Resources (COUNTER) and the UK Serial Group.
Spandidos Publications is also a participating member in the LOCKSS (Lots of Copies Keep Stuff Safe) initiative. LOCKSS will enable any library to maintain their own archive of content from Spandidos Publications and other publishers, with minimal technical effort.
Reasons to publish with Spandidos Publications
- High quality in-house copyediting to ensure high standards of communication
- Constructive, efficient and rapid peer review
- Rapid publication
- The 3rd largest publisher in the world in the field of oncology and 5th in the field of medicine research and experimental
- Included in all major bibliographic databases
- High visibility with 1,100,000 page views per month in 2016 and international readership in relevant fields of research
- Spandidos Publications makes articles freely available 12 month after the publication
- Immediate open access is also available subject to an article-processing charge