Aims & Scope
International Journal of Oncology
The International Journal of Oncology provides an international forum for the publication of the latest, cutting-edge research in the broad area of oncology and cancer treatment. The journal accepts original high quality works and reviews on all a aspects of oncology research including carcinogenesis, metastasis, epidemiology, chemotherapy and viral oncology.
Through fair and efficient peer review, the journal is dedicated to publishing top tier research in the field, as well as high standards of copy-editing and production.
The International Journal of Oncology is published on a monthly basis in both print and early online.
- Impact Factor: 3.333
- Ranked: #31/222 Medicine Research and Experimental
- CiteScore: 3.36
- Source Normalized Impact per Paper (SNIP): 0.833
- SCImago Journal Rank (SJR): 1.169
- CiteScore rank: #81/323 Medicine-Oncology
- CiteScore rank: #69/191 Biochemistry, Genetics and Molecular Biology-Cancer Research