23rd World Congress on Advances in Oncology
September 20-22, 2018
22nd International Symposium on Molecular Medicine
The New Metropolitan Hotel, Athens, Greece
The list is incomplete and will be updated periodically:
- Acevedo-Duncan Mildred
- - (USA) - Preclinical testing of 5-amino-1-((1R,2S,3S,4R)-2,3-dihydroxy-4-methylcyclopentyl)-1H-imidazole-4-carboxamide (ICA-1); a potent Protein kinase C-ι inhibitor as a potential anticancer drug..
- - (USA) - Targeting B7H3 in medulloblastoma tumor vasculature.
- Balcerczak Ewa
- - (Poland) - The role of selected ABC family genes in bilateral breast cancer cases.
- Botelho Monica
- - (Portugal) - Estrogen metabolism in Schistosoma haematobium-associated bladder cancer.
- Bravou Vasiliki
- - (Greece) - Crosstalk between the IPP complex and oncogenic KRAS in lung cancer.
- Cava Claudia
- - (Italy) - miRNAs regulating pathways cross-talk in breast cancer subtypes.
- Dalianis Tina
- - (Sweden) - Changes in human papilloma virus (HPV) prevalence in genital and oral samples in some groups of youth in Sweden during the introduction of the HPV vaccine.
- Danilenko Michael
- - (Israel) - Synergistically acting combinations of natural phenolic compounds for the treatment of acute myeloid leukemia.
- Gondi Christopher
- - (USA) - Circular dumbbell RNAs loaded with miR34a: a novel anti angiogenic approach.
- Grzybowska-Szatkowska Ludmila
- - (Poland) - Polymorphisms in mtDNA in the brain tumor .
- Guo Hongfeng
- - (China) - Family haploidentical donor-derived cytokine-induced killer cells biotherapy combined with bortezomib in two relapsed patients with multiple myeloma in a non-allogeneic transplant setting.
- Guo Hongfeng
- - (China) - Evaluation of neutrophil-to-lymphocyte ratio in newly diagnosed patients receiving bortezomib-based therapy for multiple myeloma.
- Gyorffy Balazs
- - (Hungary) - Molecular markers of therapy response in breast cancer.
- Karagiannis Sophia
- - (UK) - Novel antibody strategies for breast cancer.
- Katsantoni Eleni
- - (Greece) - STAT5 transcriptional networks: Towards biomarkers discovery.
- Katsuta Eriko
- - (USA) - High expression of H2AX predict early recurrence in advanced stage breast cancer.
- Liu Hongxing
- - (China) - CSF3R Mutations Are Frequently Associated with Abnormalities of RUNX1, CBFB, CEBPA, and NPM1 Genes in Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
- Nikitovic Dragana
- - (Greece) - The roles of hyaluronan/RHAMM and their respective interactions along the insidious pathways of fibrosarcoma progression.
- Osawa Hiroshi
- - (Japan) - Efficacy and safety of TAS-102 plus Bevacizumab for patients with metastatic colorectal cancer in salvage line.
- Pissas George
- - (Greece) - Facing endoplasmic reticulum stress-induced damage.
- Salerno Loredana
- - (Italy) - Imidazole-based heme oxygenase-1 inhibitors to improve cancer therapy.
- Sorrenti Valeria
- - (Italy) - Heme Oxygenase-1 Inhibitors to Overcome Imatinib Resistance in Chronic Myeloid Leukemia.
- Telang Nitin
- - (USA) - Drug resistant breast and colon cancer stem cells: Targeted approach for stem cell therapy.
- Veisi Kamal
- - (Iran) - Solubility improved germline-humanized anti-EGFR single chain antibody.
- Wang Ke
- - (China) - Inhibitory effects of BMP9 on the bone metastasis of breast cancer cells by adipose and bone microenvironment.
- Wang Zheng
- - (China) - Main Driver Mutations Shape Clinically Relevant Genomic Clusters of Intrahepatic Cholangiocarcinoma with Distinct Molecular Features and Novel Prognostic Capabilities.
- Yanatatsaneejit Pattamawadee
- - (Thailand) - E6 and E7 HPV induce DAPK1 and CADM1 promoter methylation in cervical cancer.
- Youness Rana Ahmed
- - (Egypt) - Shedding the light onto the potential role of Hydrogen sulphide in Breast Cancer.
- Juhua Zhou
- - (China) - Clinical applications of tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes in cancer adoptive immunotherapy.
Back to Top